Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Study Plans :-) ...

I am planning on taking the Oracle certification exam. Which means that I have to cram about 1000 pages of exam guides + product documentation. This instead of overwhelming me, excites me a little(the overwhelmed phase will follow shortly, dont worry). I just love to make study plans. I even know my "absorption rate" - which is about 10 pages of technical sludge per hour. So, as soon as I get my certification guide which incidentally isnt available in my town, I will actually count the number of pages (:D HA HA HA - I know - how juvenile) & make study plans to the day. Only my legs turn to jelly when my husband asks me to register for the exam. Of course I never can stick to the study plan what with the kids needing care or sheer unwillingness. Back when exam dates used to be fixed, this is where the overwhelmed came in. How I managed to make it through school & college always underprepared is a miracle.

Alrighty then, wish me luck as I take on this here certification.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home